Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New ME


"Bang! Boooom! Woooooosssshhhh---------- Boooom!"
There were firecrackers everywhere. Not even a single second skipped from these noise-makers. But this time, it is not the real meaning of noise that we all know. The year ended good to me so I will describe this night the "New life Over It's Sweet Ending."

Yes, it's new year! A year has passed already and that means new beginning will start again. And I need to make myself changed from now.

I've been so selfish, arrogant, lazy last year. And I really love to make the "yesterdey me" into a new me. 

I know it would be really hard to make myself into someone few will think I could be.
I am never been a perfect child to my parents. Sometimes I even tend to struggle with them and I even forgot to respect them sometimes.
This will be my first resolution, to be a better son to my parents and a nicer brother to my elder sister.

Secondly, I am really very irresponsible about school. I don't know but if it is about the things a teacher tasked you to do, I always think I can do that later, or tomorrow. Or I can even finish that on the due date.
That is ONE of the worse habits I have.

Starting this year, I will do whatever thing I was tasked to do not until the deadline. Every time I have space. I promise I'll do it.

Those are just some. There are more steps I need to take to achieve the very best in me. It's new year, and I'll be a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment