Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Teacher, My Hero

I am a son, I have my own family to cherish my life with, and I am blessed with friends and people I can share my experiences everyday. But still, I would never be as wise as I am without the wisdom given to me by the persons who serve as my parents outside my home, my teachers, my heroes.

I can say that almost 80% of my time living, I have been with them. When I am in school, they are always there to correct what is wrong with my actions. I am very thankful that God has given me people like them whom I can treasure forever. That is why although they are not the real beings with superpowers, I will always idolize them because of their good influences and knowledge.

Students and parents must always thank the people who let us cross the best road for the success of our future. Without them, maybe there will be no responsible humans nowadays. Maybe the whole world is suffering now from big problems that no one can never explain and end. So let us recognize them for they have touch our lives that transforms us to our bests.#

No comments:

Post a Comment