Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Modern Hero

   When I was young, younger than how you think how young I am, I absolutely fell in love with superheroes. Superheroes that fly, with strong arms that can break even the hardest stones, with super powers like lightning and whatever. But as I grew, I realize that this fantasy, believing in false reality, are just for kids.
    My mind now was filled with real things. But I can't achieve having these on my mind without the help of the people around me especially my biological family and teachers. Teachers stand as one of my inspirations as I explore the beauty of life. They made me know the things that maybe until now, I don't even know. But they became not just my teachers in school, but the persons who saved me from being stuck on the world of nothing.
     Everyone expects something big and successful future on me. That's why I am doing the best that I can just not to make failures and attain my very goals. With the aid of my teachers, my modern heroes, I will do it and I can do it. Just like the other students like me, I'm going to prove that I can pay back the sacrifices that have done by my teachers. Sleeping late just to finish our lesson plans, giving all of their efforts just to share the things they know. Because without them, maybe I'm no but an uneducated and out of this world youngster.

No comments:

Post a Comment