Sunday, August 5, 2012

First of Last

I have learned a lot since I’ve been studying but still, I happen to bump with series of discoveries and new learning. And as I stop from running, I often observe differences from being like this to like that.
I’m a teenager but before pondering ICT, I am not that good in surfing the net. And as a product of this consideration, I became more knowledgeable about this kind of stuff.
During my 3rd Year High School life, I expected too much. I mean, I was having difficulties last year. So, I thought that my last year at Ilocos Sur National High School would be more unmanageable. But I believe that this school year has lesser pressures. Well, I just can say this because this is just the start, and I can’t pretend that I have already encountered much embarrassments. Studying ICT requires me to be more of what a teen is. Addicted to computers, Internet, and other technological discourses. And it’s been hard for me to cope up with these.
To be obsessively addicted to computer software is not the only way for me to fit and surpass these challenges. I listened to my teacher every time she discusses and I think that’s enough to have the perfect knowledge needed to survive from these stimulating works or problems. I also inquire from my understanding classmates. That’s what I’ve done and going to do for the upcoming periods.
Moving on, I will be more responsible with my studies and requirements. Unlike now, I was just doing this in last minute rush. I promise I’d be more punctual in doing these.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment